Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
The Snails talk some #shade—shades of BB cushions, that is. Listen along as we talk about the pros and cons (and CONS!) of BB cushions, whether you should DIY your own, *things you don’t know about your cushion*, tips on finding and using the perfect cushion, and if the best customization for a BB cushion is tiny hot dogs or K-Pop boys.
Resources (in the order they’re mentioned):
- Lancome Sued By Amore Pacific Over Cushion Patent
- Snow White & The Asian Pear: DIY Missha Cushion Case
- adoredee: Beauty Blogger with Cushion Swatches for Darker Skin Tones
- fanserviced: Moldy Missha BB Cushion
- Snow White & The Asian Pear: The Painful Path to K-Beauty Wisdom: 7 Mistakes Beginners Make
- Kind of Stephen: How Much Powder Foundation You Need For The Labelled SPF
- Insider Beauty: BB Cushions
- Global Interpark Free Shipping (Don’t go here if you value your bank account)
- Findation – Find your foundation color
- Hot Dog Decoden BB Cushion
- fanserviced: Kaisoo BB Cushion
- adoredee: DIY BB Cushion
- Beauty & The Cat: DIY Blush Cushion
Almay did the cushion way back when! I miss the Almay cushion foundation so much. 🙁 It was amazing, but people hated it because it wasn’t matte and the Photoshopped skin look was coming in full swing.
Innisfree, IOPE, and Etude House are all owned by Amorepacific according to the brand page on their website. Love the podcast! Keep it up!
hi tracy, if you’re using #21 shades in general, use innisfree #23. if you’re using #13, use innisfree #21
Whaaat tell me more about these cushions only Irish people can wear! 🙂
Ahahahaa, it is just so funny that you came up with that music to start the podcast. I don’t know if you know that it its mainly heard in bullfighting events (that I personally hate), but it makes me laugh when I hear it in such a different context. It feels like you all are going to “snailfight”. After all, snails also have horns, right? 😀