Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this beauty roundtable with the ladies of the Snailunit, Tracy needs an intervention for her giant beauty stash, Chel reminds us that there’s more to K-beauty than cosmetics, Cat (fka Snow) whips out a seasonal skincare hack and talks pulling back on the acids, and Fiddy answers a listener question about brightening and hyperpigmentation.
- Scroll through Tracy’s Instagram if you want an idea of the depth of her stash issues
- Cat’s giant stash reorganization project, part 1 and part 2
- Cat’s skincare wardrobe tag
- Fiddy’s (more or less) current beauty stash inventory
- Korean nail artist Unistella
- Cat plans her winter skincare routine (whilst sitting in a puddle of late summer sweat)
- Fiddy talks tretinoin skincare with her Curology provider
Melissa Horsman says
What you described for the skin cancer treatment mentioned in the Reddit post sounded like Mohs surgery.
Amy Agler says
For Tracy, I have no problem with a products being discarded once you have reviewed it. The item as served it’s purpose, which was to be used for review. Yes, there is product left but not only is it no longer needed, it is in fact a burden to you.
Would you say that someone who buys a product based on a review you made HAS to finish it, even if it turns out that they don’t like it? I think you would give them permission to move on. If so, you deserve the same treatment and respect.
Snow White says
Actually that was me, but thank you! <3
Cat, you can also sell decants if you want to spend the time. Not really just to make more money to support the blog, but also because there will be many people like myself who want to try something without having to buy the entire product. 🙂